My teaching method is through engaging with students and having open discussions, I believe that is how primary and secondary and tertiary students learn best, from my experience.
Playing games works best for primary students as they are engaged for most of the time.
For secondary students playing mind-games works best.
For tertiary students doing reviews and short-exams works best.
I am a business management undergraduate currently in my last year at Flinders University. I have lived in Peru and Spain and speak and write Spanish fluently as its my native language. I love to travel and discover the world.
I am a passionate business management undergraduate, seeking an opportunity to join a highly motivated team to develop a career in. I am passionate about gaining new knowledge and providing exceptional customer service.
• Decision Making
• Team Building / Leadership
• Customer Service
• Safety Procedures
• Staff Training & Development
• Personnel Management
• Problem Solving
• Detail Orientated
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
July 2015 – current Bachelor of Business Management Flinders University
Feb 2016 – Nov 2017 Certificate III in Customer Service Provider (General Retail)
Traineeship and apprenticeship services
• Working effectively in a retail and team environment
• Build relationships with customers, including selling skills and assisting customers with difficulties
• Working at the point of sale (POS)
• Retail security and WHS
Oct 2015 – Current Hungry Jacks Crew Member Key responsibilities
• Provide high levels of customer service in a fast-paced environment
• Adhere to safety & hygiene standards
• Prepare & cook food
• Provided training to new employees in kitchen environment and OHS
• Worked positively and energetically in a dynamic team
• Made sure that all customer orders are correctly taken
Feb 2017 – Current Administration volunteering
Jul 2017 – Feb 2018 Unite Marketing
Direct Sales Representative
• Proficient time management skills and able to prioritize
• Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services
• Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues
• Learned consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections and close sales
Aug 2017 – Current President of the Flinders University IPITS club
(Intellectual property, Innovation & Technology Society)
• Preside at all meetings
• Oversee the work of the executive board
• Delegate tasks effectively when required
Aug 2017 – Oct 2017 Phonelabs
Digital Marketing Internship
• Measuring social media presence across all digital channels
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Design and maintain social media presence
Oct 2016 – Jan 2017 Cotton On
• Drive company values
• Sales and KPI performance
• Store Presentation and visual merchandising
Jul 2016 – Apr 2017 FCT Flames
Marketing Assistant Internship
• Performed market research and analysis on trade and investment opportunities with Latin American countries.
• Made recommendations based on the data collected
• Performed valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
• Assisting with promotional activities
Sep 2016 – Nov 2016 Global Impact Solutions
• Event planning
• Event budgeting
• Media and Marketing
• Dealing with VIP’s, Government, Academics, and the Public
• Effective communication with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Adaptable to different work environments and cultures.
• Confident working in a team and autonomously.
• Responsible attitude targeted at ensuring completion of projects in a time efficient manner.
• Excellent networking skills aimed at generating business and ensuring loyal clientele.
• Able to deal with conflict professionally.
• I am fully competent with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Fluent in reading and writing Spanish and English.
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$23|
|5 hours||Not available||$73||$115|
|10 hours||Not available||$120||$230|