I approach a subject from Grass-root level. However, the level of study of the student provides an edge to decide the pedagogy. I use power-point presentations; Role play; lecture & interactions to facilitate. I assess the student/(s) through brain-storming sessions; games & surprise tests. Revision at the end of every class & review at the beginning is my style of teaching.
I am a Company secretary and have a Post graduation diploma in Business & Commercial laws from Symbiosis centre of Distance Learning, Bangalore (India) along with a Bachelors degree in Commerce from AMCAS, Chennai (India). I am currently pursuing my Masters of Education (Leadership & Policy) from Monash University. I have taught various subjects to 5000 plus students in the past 6 years. More than 250 students have numerous ranks in several competitive examinations & others have done well for themselves. Subjects pertaining to Commerce, Advocacy, Business strategy & Business-Corporate laws interest me. Taking seminars, delivering motivational speeches, exam approach analysis are few among my strengths.
Cancellation before 24 hours of the scheduled session is not chargeable. However, if the cancellation is within any lessor span the charge is 10$ per session so cancelled.
QUALIFICATION: (In order of highest qualification)
1. Company Secretaryship (CS) from Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI): 2014 Jan to 2017 Feb
2. Post Graduation Diploma in Business & Corporate laws (PGDBCL) from Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning, Bangalore, scoring 80%: 2013 Apr to 2014 Jul
3. B.com from Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science, Chennai (Madras university) scoring 85%: 2010 Jun to 2013Apr
4. Class 12 (Commerce) (CBSE board) from Bhavans Tripura Vidyamandir, scoring 92.3%: 2009 Apr to 2010 May
5. Class 10 (CBSE board) from Bhavans Tripura Vidyamandir, scoring 80.4%: 2007 Apr to 2008 Mar
1) Head of Business Development & Faculty of Law at Arivu Educational Consultants Pvt Ltd
The role involves: 2018 Jun - 2019 Jul
a) Teaching law papers;
b) Curriculum development;
c) Student development;
d) Student & parent orientation;
e) Legal liasoning; negotiation; and
f) Business development
2) Freelance teaching:
a) Teaching CS, CA, CMA theory / law papers 2012 Aug - 2016 Dec
b) Teaching in the College / University curriculum –
a. NMIMS, Bangalore 2016 Dec – 2018 Apr
b. ArivuPro Academy, Bangalore 2015 Dec – 2017 Dec
i) Content development - Academic
ii) Pedagogy devising – Teaching
3) CS Management trainee at Tata Elxsi Ltd 2014 Jun to 2015 Sept
My role comprised of:
a) Compliance management
b) Secretarial audit
c) Legal due diligence
d) Case study presentation to the Directors
career coaching lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with leadership lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about professional transition lessons?
Taking pitching lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$240||$200|