- My first priority is to make a student-centric learning environment where the student should feel comfortable with the way I teach. For this reason, I prepare the plan first and show that to the student so that we each know about the timeline before we start.
As I gave numerous talks on Storytelling in Data Science / Art of Problem Solving for the last 2 years in many educational institutes, I also try to create a story-like project structure for the Analytics & Machine Learning / Programming students.
In case, students require a recorded session (Video), I generally provide it so that they can listen to it later.
- Teaching requires individual assessment of Personality, Psychology, and a lot more and I thoroughly take care of those and that is why I utilize this 1-hour of free time to get to know each other.
- Understanding WHY 'a student needs you' is crucial. In most scenarios I have seen (especially students with their Final year thesis/ assignments etc.), students were not able to understand the class simply because of the way it was taught.
In such scenarios, clarifying the complex terminologies into simple term by breaking them down into smaller tasks help boost the students' confidence a lot.
- Python or any programming language requires basic reasoning of Math and Computer Science. I always try to provide the theory part while teaching coding ( not just the syntax ) which helps build solid fundamentals.
- Career changers (Total beginners) have a special guided course that includes Interview preparation, Grooming, Business Presentation, and a lot more.
- Basic Programming
- Specially designed materials for School Students
- Univ Assignment
- SQL & DBMS Concepts
- Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly ( All Data Visualisation)
- Scikit Learn & ML
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Google Cloud
- VSCode, GITHUB, Atom
- Spark ML
- BigData Tools
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- Product Analytics
- Product Development
- Many more
I am Co-Founder of Code Academy Berlin with extensive experience (7 years+) in teaching Computer Science, Python, Basic & Professional Coding, C, Data Science, SQL, Business Intelligence, Analytics.
My students include School & Univ Students / Career Changers with various backgrounds like Arts, History, Economics, Anthropology, Maths, Computer Sc., MBAs, etc.
I also provide Interview preparation for IT companies ( only Data Analyst and Data Science / Engineer positions) and helped 100+ Students from 20+ nationalities find their dream job all across Germany, Switzerland, Australia, and the UK.
I am flexible with the rates and it varies based on the students' assignment /needs.
- I hold a Computers Degree and then worked for 8 years in Research-based companies & IT Consultancy where I led several Analytics Projects (Fiserv, Cognizant, IBM Research).
- Thereafter, I joined Swiss Business School (Ubiqum Code Academy, Geneva) as Professor in Data Science and Machine Learning before co-founding the Code Academy Berlin (an enterprise from the German Govt.). Also, I had the chance to work with Monash Univ.
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about computer programming lessons?
Taking programming languages lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$45|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$225|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$450|