For me the better way to learn is the pleasure, every well-rounded person is productive and every productive person is not necessarily well-rounded so playing is the best way to learn. Therefore, I'm trying to work with the student about what he likes (cinema, music, history, sport…)
I'm was a french student the last year, I've got a bachelor degree in Marketing, Trades and Sport. In France, I was french teacher for people from 6 to 18 years. The transmission is very important for me that's why I was also breakdance teacher and Soccer trainer. I created an association to help Young people to develop themselves. So I could manage a group of 20 people.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor of Sport Management - University - Brest, France - 2018
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing Technique - University - Quimper, France - 2017
- High School Certificate in the Management Sciences - High School - Brest, France - 2015
- President of the association “The pride of our” It is an association that I created with 2 friends whose goal is to develop urban cultures in our region (hip-hop, dance, graff, rap, skate, etc.) by offering lessons, international battles, workshops
- Football Coach for a younger team of 14/15 years old
- Breakdance Teacher for youth aged 5 to 20 years old
HOBBIES & INTEREST
- Soccer : I played 10 years in club
- Break dance : I practiced 3 years and I taught
- Sports : English Boxing, tennis
- Travel : England, Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, Greece, Morocco, Belgium, Australia
French – Mother Tongue
English – Basic
Spanish – Basic
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|