I've been teaching French for almost all my life: first in a High School, then at the University.My lessons are based on various authentic materials with focus on audio and video materials (music, films, interviews, debates, games, comics); I am also teaching all competencies (writing, reading, listening, conversation) and grammar at each level (Beginners, Intermedial and Advanced courses). My focus is to improve outcomes for students, utilising appropriate teaching innovations and technologies. My strong initiative and exceptional organizational skills allow me to play a crucial role in fast-paced teaching environments. Furthermore, I am capable of simplifying lesson plans to achieve curriculum objectives, without sacrificing quality.
I consider myself as a accessible, enthusiastic and strong motivating teacher.
During my career as a teacher, I was assisting students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions and also via co-curricular activities (French club, drama workshop). As a Lecturer in French at University, my role was to assess approximately 100 students a year in the undergraduate programs, especially at Beginners and Intermediate levels. Following a set program, but also creating documents, developing course materials and curriculums for all levels (A1-C1) as well as delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops where the focus of my interest was to improve outcomes for students, utilising appropriate teaching innovations and technologies.
- University degree, Faculty of Philology
Professor of French Language and Literature and Graduate Philologist - Translator in French Language; Italian - second language
Ss Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje,
Lecturer in French: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures; Department of Translation and Interpreting –
Main Activities and responsibilities (Undergraduate Studies):
- Lecturer in French for Beginners (French as first or second language), Inter-medial and Advanced courses (levels A1-C1); conducting tutorial groups at each level. Teaching French Language as a major and minore (elective)
- Developing educational objectives and preparing teaching material for all levels of French studies.
- Preparing materials for exams (written and oral), conducting exams, monitoring and evaluation of examinations work, and consultative support to students in their learning activities.
- Preparing materials for Language entry-level tests.
- Lecturer in French in Translation into Macedonian language course, particularly in documents for the European Union;
- Conducting and running an optional French Studies subject on Culture of speech and movement through theatre expression
- Following a lot of didactic and language trainings in France, Belgium and Bulgaria.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$190||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$380||Not available|