I aim to provide personalised teaching that is as interactive as possible for the student. I provide engagement opportunities through personalised worksheets, maintaining bilingual conversation and teaching throughout the session, and provide stimulated oral examinations for willing students. I provide an encouraging environment for my students to develop their linguistic skills in this multicultural world.
I was born in Indonesia speaking English, Indonesian & Sindhi. There I obtained a Bachelor of Commerce in India. Later in life, I lived and worked in Quebec for 13 years, where I became fluent in French. I taught at an English School and an Adult French School to the locals for 3 years and also held private tutoring sessions. I have been in Australia now for more than a decade and still speak French, English and Indonesian.
- Bachelor Of Commerce - University of Bombay, India
RELEVANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
- Integration/Teacher aide - Southcoast Christian College, Leongatha, Vic (2004 to 2005)
Assist students with academic difficulties/handicaps to integrate in their grade level education.
- Second Language Program Tutor (Teaching French) - Joliette Elementary School, Quebec ( 2000 to 2003)
- English Language Tutor - Centre de l’Envol (State Government Adult Formation), Quebec (2000 to 2003)
- Private English Tutor - Private tutoring to French locals (1999 to 2000)
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|