• Ensuring the quality preparation and delivery of lessons, tutorials and demonstrations in alignment with timetables
• Applying appropriate student-centred learning approaches in the delivery of lessons, tutorials and demonstrations
• Ensuring effective assessment and re-assessment of student performance as deemed necessary
• Preparing teaching and assessment materials
• Contributing to professional conferences and seminars in Marketing
• Participating as required to maintain curricular quality in line with the Quality Manual
• Monitoring and reporting student attendance, progress and conduct
• Attending and participating in Faculty, College and external meetings and events
• Effectively delivered engaging lectures and provided students with the follow-up essential to ensure their understanding of materials conveyed.
• Took control of my time and was successful in meeting deadlines, without compromise on quality.
• Amongst the students and colleagues, I worked with, I was regarded as a highly approachable and dedicated member of the University community.
• Received unanimously positive performance feedback, which reflected my dedication in this position.
• Amongst the academic staff and university community, I was well-liked and respected as an enthusiastic and dedicated member of the faculty. As such, I could be approached at any time with questions or concerns, with the expectation that I would respond promptly and professionally.
• Effectively interpreted complex concepts in a language which could be understood by the students I worked with, ensuring students understood the materials conveyed.
• Worked well as part of a multicultural and multi-disciplinary team.
• Commended in performance reviews for my professionalism, reliability and enthusiasm in this capacity.
I have been giving French lessons to high school students and mature students for 3 years.
Principle of Responsible Management
University of Western Australia (UWA)
Perth, Western Australia Aug 2018 – Dec 2018
About the University of Western Australia (UWA)
Established in 1911, the University of Western Australia (UWA) is a public research university with its main campus in Perth. It is the sixth-oldest university in Australia and until 1973, was Western Australia’s only university.
Marketing & Business Tutor
University of Western Australia
Perth, Western Australia Jul 2015 – Dec 2018
• Providing group and one-on-one tuition to students in areas including:
o Advertising & Promotions
o Consumer Behaviour
o Marketing Research
o Marketing Management
o International Strategy
Travel Charge when the student is 10 km from my location
- French Tutor for 3 years
- Marketing Tutor for 3 years
- Lecturer for 6 months
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• Diploma in Advanced Project Management
AICT - Perth, WA 2016
• Diploma in Advanced Management
Empyrean - Perth, WA 2015
• Master of Marketing
University of Western Australia - Perth, WA 2012
ECG - Martinighe, France 2009
• Baccalaureat ES
La Sauque High School – Bordeaux, France 2006
COMMUNITY WORK & VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
• Communication & Marketing Officer – Women’s Committee UNAWA (2017)
• Marketing Officer – Bonjour Perth French Festival (2016)
• Vice President – University Student Guild Office EGCM (France) (2007-2009)
• Project Manager – Humanitarian Sorority in Partnership with the Red Cross (Raised funds of 15k Euro) (2007–2009)
• Project Manager – Martinique Golf Competition (Raised funds of 60k Euro) (2006-2008)
LICENCES & CLEARANCES
• Driver’s Licence
• First Aid
• Kick Boxing (Black Belt)
• Scuba Diving (Level 1)
Perfect! I have had several tutoring sessions with Estelle and I have been very impressed. She is knowledgeable, professional but fun, confident and reliable. My French conversation has improved significantly. I would happily recommend her.
Estelle has been a competent and reliable tutor / sessional lecturer in my department for a number of years. She is enthusiastic and able to communicate effectively with students and colleagues.
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|