I'm an Undergraduate student at the University of Melbourne, doing my Bachelor of Science with a major in Computing and Software Systems. I have moderate background knowledge about most fields related to Mathematics, as I've studied both 'General Mathematics' and 'Further Mathematics' as part of my International Advanced Levels (Year 11 and 12). I don't believe in studying till you doze off; Rather, the time you're utilizing into your studies should prove to be productive.
I was an assistant teacher of Mathematics and Accounting back when I was studying for my first year of International Advanced Level (Year 11).
I had also been working as a home tutor alongside, teaching subjects to primary and high school students including English, Mathematics, Accounting, and Physics. (Year 11 and 12).
My travelling expense depends on the distance. $5 every 5 km you could say.
* Studying Bachelor of Science with a Major in Computing and Software Systems. (Commencement at (26/02/18))
* Completed IALs (Year 11 and 12) with grades ABC in Accounting, General Mathematics, and Further Mathematics respectively, on June 2017.
* Completed IGCSE (Year 10) with 4 As and 4 Bs in Mathematics B, Physics, Bengali, Economics, Accounting, Chemistry, English, and Pure Maths respectively, on January 2015.
* Self taught Keyboardist. (still learning)
* Loves Creative Writing. (Short stories, songs, and poems mainly) (won 2nd Prize for a school Essay Contest while in Year 10)
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||Not available|