- Individualised learning plan
- Topic based/ hands-on learning
- Focusing on continuity and language association
- Result/ goal oriented teaching
- Sample learning materials can be viewed prior to the first session
- Currently teaching Mandarin, Maths and Humanities at a middle school in Melbourne
- Registered teacher in Victoria (valid Working with Children Check and Police Check)
- Native Chinese speaker
- Tutoring students from prep to VCE level
- Individual or group sessions can be organised face-to-face or online (Due to COVID-19, online sessions are preferred.)
Learning goals, expectations and sample learning materials will be discussed and shown in the first free lesson. Please feel free to get in touch shall you have further questions.
Hourly rate may vary depending on the learning level of the students.
Lesson packs can be offered.
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Laws
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - chinese lessons?
Taking oral expression - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|