My teaching method is always simple. I tailor-made my lesson to solve the student's needs.
I am a fun and enthusiastic teacher and my students are mostly from Southeast Asia.
I am an ESL teacher with 10 years of teaching background to students from China, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Arab. My learners are assured to learn and improve their academic writing. Learning the mechanics of writing is indeed stressful but not when you meet a fun and enthusiastic teacher-ME!
My expertise is in
• General English
• Listening skills
• Speaking skills
• Reading skills
• Writing skills
• Academic writing
• IELTS preparatory classes
• Student coaching
I possess a Master Degree in English as Second Language (MESL), University of Malaya (Malaysia), 1999-2001
My professional and life experiences
• Made strong connection with students across culture.
• Appointed as Mentor for students of the Student Exchange Program that involved in helping the undergraduates from Seowon University to open up their cultural barriers and to learn English in Malaysia.
• Improved spoken and written English of students from multilingual and cultural backgrounds interest amongst undergraduates.
• Received positive feedback from students on my motivational abilities, friendly and interesting nature of my lesson which resulted in improved class attendance amongst undergraduates.
• Implemented changes to the Reading and Writing teaching materials to invoke interest among undergraduates.
• Produced top scorer/ award winner for the English as a Second Language (ESL) paper in the Australian Matriculation (2004) – Awarded by the Curriculum Council, Western Australia.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|