I am a fun, motivated, friendly person who loves to work hard with my students in a exciting and nuturing enviroment. I love to help students progress and devlop their skills to acheive their goals whether big or small, professional or recreational! Given my own training and experience in dance, I see injury prevention as a very important aspect when working with young dancers and always teach using safe dance technique.
I am a Dancer with The Victorian State Ballet Company, who has a lot of teaching and performance experience. I was also an artist with the Victorian State Youth Ballet performig Principle roles such as Alice, from Alice in Wonderland. Previous to VSB I trained with Glen Iris School of Dance under the Directorship of Amber Hobson. Over the years I have taught Classical Ballet (both russian and english technique), Pointe, Contemporary, Lyrical, Junior Acrobatics, Stretch and strengthen/limber to children aged 2-16.
- Dancer with the Victorian State Ballet
- Completed Australian Conservatoir of Ballet Senoir Level exams
- Completed Royal Academyof Dance exams to Adv Foundation
- Principle Roles with the Victorian State Youth Company
- First place in classical, lyrical and VCE solos at Casey Dandenong Eisteddfod, Pheonix Dance Festival, Southen Dance Festival and Royal South Street (2019)
dance lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with choreography lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about contemporary dance lessons?
Taking ballet lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$120||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$235||$250|