As a multimedia production teacher at universities and vocational training, I employed project based learning principles (PBL). I co-wrote a manual for TVET teachers based on PBL (2015). I'm most comfortable and effective one-to-one in person but have devised procedures for customising learning for the individual including phone, online audio / video conferencing, email.
I work with the current syllabus and existing platforms /LMSs - no need to re-invent the wheel. Once I am across the subject matter / syllabus requirements, individual rapport is the key. Once established, a great deal is possible and parents are always kept in the know.
I am a teacher with 25 years experience in media & education sectors in Australia, Asia & the Pacific Islands. I have taught at five universities (including overseas), worked as a journalist, radio broadcaster, multimedia producer, vocational / TVET trainer and curriculum writer.
24 hours cancellation notice, otherwise session will be charged at 50% of agreed fee
* 25 years experience as a teacher and communications professional
* worked across university, vocational, international development as a lecturer, trainer, curriculum writer and media consultant
* academic book author with PhD (Griffith), MA (UTS), B.Ec (UniSyd)
* extended periods living and working in the Pacific islands and Southeast Asia
* experience in indigenous adult education (Qld TAFE)
* current experience with Year 12 special needs student (Industrial Technology - Multimedia)
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with english speaking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|