I base my lessons depending on the level of each student and I analyze their knowledge level so that I will be able to let them grasp the lessons easily. Also, I wish to teach them with the knowledge relevant to their subject and after that with relevant questions and answers, in which they will be able to improve themselves more.
I have graduated from University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka specialized in Accounting. And currently I am following final level examination in ACCA. Also I have more than three years experience in teaching students under the stream of commerce (Accounting, Economics, Business Studies)
BSc – Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Special (2014-2017)
University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
Dates Organisations Role/Function
Mar 2018 – July 2019 Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Pvt)Ltd, Sri Lanka Specialist Financial Reporting and Operations
Jan 2016 - Mar 2018 Ernst & Young, Sri Lanka Senior Accountant – Audit & Audit Trainee
Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd - Specialist Financial Reporting and Operations
• Recording network site sharing revenue and cost and maintaining relevant workings
• Calculations on electricity to accrue for each network site and recording in the system.
• Preparing relevant schedules for other costs relevant for the company
• Recording bank reconciliation entries and assisting in preparation of bank reconciliations.
• Preparing operator wise payable receivable aging monthly
• Reconciling GL accounts monthly and preparing schedules and breakups.
• Preparing schedules and workings for monthly CEO reports.
• Liaising with internal and external auditors
Ernst & Young Sri Lanka –
Senior Audit Accountant – November 2017 – March 2018
Audit Trainee – January 2016 – October 20017
• Preparation of audited accounts for clients
• Audit Planning on various clients
• Preparation of relevant audit workings and reconciliations
• Complying with accounting standards and global auditing standards.
• Participating in stocktaking and reconciling the physical items with the system figures.
• Maintaining a proper relationship with clients and co-workers.
TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Successfully completed Knowledge level and Skill level examinations and currently following Professional level examination in Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Successfully completed Business level I & II examinations and currently following Corporate Level examination in CA Sri Lanka
Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Email)
Hands on experience in SAP and Oracle ERP systems.
Hands on experience in SAGE, QuickBooks accounting packages.
Experience in working on SPSS analytics software.
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
Can understand the needs of internal and external customers
Ability to speak clearly and directly
Good negotiating responsively
Ability to work as a team player
Ability to identify the strength of team members
Can work with different ages, genders, races
Problem solving & organizing skills
Able to apply range of strategies
Able to resolve customer concerns and complex project issues
Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
Willing to learn in all situations
Able to manage own learning
PROFICIENCY IN LANGUAGES:
Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Good knowledge of written and spoken Sinhalese
Good knowledge of written and spoken Tamil
Kawishka is a colleague of mine in the university. We worked together and he is a good team member and also he helped lot of other students on the subjects areas which other student were struggling. And I would like to recommend him as a very good tutor.
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about business management lessons?
Taking commerce lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|