My teaching method is, explaining a concept, breaking it down into digestible pieces of content, with appropriate examples and work until we progress onto understanding the whole concept.
I aim to have my students learn the content, and understand it, over just memorising it.
Graduated with a Bachelors of Science from UWA (in Pathology and Human Anatomy )
Post-graduate diploma in Secondary education
Worked in high schools with ages 11-18
Punny South African/Indian/Australian (aren't we all).
I am very confident with Human biology, and Chemistry.
I am capable in teaching lower year mathematics and science too.
* If cancellations are not made within 24 hours I will charge the full amount.
* If you would like to change your day of tutoring, do within 24 hours.
*If you organise your tutoring to be at The Rise (Maylands) or Inglewood Library then the tutoring session will only cost $25.
* If students are in an year below year 10, the tutoring amount will be $25
2 Oct- Pre-Service Teacher (Secondary Science and Health)
23 Nov 2017 Holy Cross College, Ellenbrook
Final Teaching Practice Evaluation
Teaching Skills: Highly Competent
Professionalism: Outstanding Graduate
- Taught Science (Years 7, 8 and 10) and Health (Year 10).
- Assisted with Years 7, 8 and 9 classes over multiple STEM subject areas.
- Assisted with planning and set up and attended a Sustainability Fair and Information Evening with the Year 7 cohort.
- Participated and assisted in the whole school Celebration Evening.
- Participated and completed a 15km Camino (pilgrimage hike from Subiaco to New Norcia) with the Year 10 cohort.
22 May - Pre-Service Teacher (Secondary Science and Mathematics)
16 June 2017 Ballajura Community College
- Taught Science (Year 9) and Mathematics (Year 7).
- Students were in the LINKS Program which addresses specific learning needs and encourages student engagement.
20-24 March 2017 Shadow Teacher (Secondary, Science & Health)
(One week) St Brigid’s College, Lesmurdie
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
Tertiary: Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary)
Edith Cowan University, Perth WA, 2017
Bachelor of Science (Major: Anatomy and Human Biology)
University of Western Australia, 2016
Secondary: Perth College, 2012
Introduction to supporting English as an
Additional Language (EAL/D) students
Keeping Safe Child Protection Curriculum
Keys for Life (Pre-Driver Education)
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$200|