My teaching method is to provide worksheets for my students to complete on their own before the lesson to see how much they know and to gather any questions regarding the worksheets for the lesson.
I am currently a Nursing student at the University of Queensland. I recently (2018) graduated from an International Baccalaureate and selective school, Queensland Academies of Health Sciences. I have received a consistent 7, the highest grade possible, for my last three years in high school.
If you would like to cancel, please cancel within 24 hours of the lesson time.
• Honours (2016-2018 each semester)
• Yearly Academic Achievements - SIlver award (2016-2018)
• Australian Business Week
• Awarded 2nd place in MLTAQ Griffith Mandarin speaking competition in 2016
• Certificate III in Active Volunteering with Volunteering Queensland
• Silver CSIRO award for Biology Internal Assessment (2017 and 2018)
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - chinese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|