My teaching method is solely based on the individual client needs, i will gain a level of understanding of current knowledge status and direction and work with you to achieve your goals.
The lesson structure is based upon the subject and student needs with resources ranging from online prac exercises to marked and personal lessons.
I am a consultant and work also in the financial field, my passion lies with technology and have two bachelor degrees in information tech and finance also many diplomas were picked up along the way.
i give private lessons to friends and family and was hoping to expand.
• Bachelor of Business and Commerce (applied finance) & Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology (advance computing analytics); 2011– 2015
• Diploma of financial planning RG146 – Kaplan
• Tier 1 and 2 insurance broking - ANZIF
• Diploma in business management and mortgage broking - KAPLAN
We are who we choose to be. I choose to be a dedicated, diligent and ethical professional, where my university studies in finance and information technology, my work experience in a business environment, as well as my leadership and teaming skills can be utilized, allowing me to achieve my full potential.
Advanced skills in the analysis and understanding of the business environment: developed at university through studies in accounting, economics, commercial law, statistics, marketing and finance.
Excellent communication, team work and leadership skills: advanced through various roles as School Prefect, captain of summer soccer team and allocated leader of university projects.
Organisational skills, initiative and dedication: enhanced through numerous volunteer roles, especially in the initiation of iSeek.
Hardworking, honest and ethical: These values were acquired from a young age. They were strengthened through a good schooling and reinforced through a strong culture of ethical behaviour at University.
Willingness to learn and natural ability to learn quickly
Easily adaptable to new surroundings, technical challenges with a willingness to contribute to company culture.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills – confident, outgoing and people oriented.
• High level organisational and time management and an advanced technical computing skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Quick learner who can pick up product/system changes easily.
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills
• Able to relay information clearly and concisely over the phone to customers.
• Works best under pressure.
• Attention to detail and persistence.
Perfect! Elie is very sincere,creative , friendly and competent tutor.
Great student , very punctual and patient.
Elie has an extensive amount of knowledge, and great communication skills. He is also very patient and has the ability to make difficult topics easy to understand.
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microsoft excel lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microsoft word lessons?
Taking gmail lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|