I am Balvinder from India . I believe in making the concepts clear rather than rote learning. To become an efficient teacher one must have the clear understanding of the subject which I think I have within cognitive system.
When I was studying my engineering I used to teach math and science to children from high school . It was fun to teach those subjects as I was having deep knowledge in those subjects and my concepts were clear.
Balvinder Singh Gill
Mobile: (concealed information)
35/97 Edmund Rice Dr.
Southport QLD 4215
• Date of birth : 1st October 1985
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Single
• Languages : English, Punjabi, Hindi ,Nepali
• Pursuing Master of Civil Engineering/Mater of Engineering Project Management(Trimester 1) at Griffith University Gold Coast Australia.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (In 2013AD)
Pulchowk Campus, Lalitpur, Nepal
• Pursued B.Sc in Hotel Management(Only First Year) at Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (India)
• Intermediate of science (Physics stream)(In 2006 AD)
Birat Science Campus ,Biratnagar ,Sunsari
Higher Secondary Education Board ,Nepal
• School Leaving Certificate (In 2003 AD)
Peace Zone Secondary School, Itahari , Sunsari
His Majesty’s Government of Nepal
First Division ( 67 %)
• Bachelor of Engineering, Final Year Project “Planning,Monitoring And Controlling in Construction Management (Commercial Building).
• Elective I : Solid Waste Management
• Elective II: Post Disaster and Sanitation Management
• Elective II: Environmental Impact Assessment(EIA)
• Programming Language: C-programing, Fortran-77
• SAP(Structural Analytical Program) 2000 v15
• Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD)
• Land Development and Civil Design
• Microsoft office package(Word , Excel, PowerPoint)
• STAAD.PRO V8i
Experience • 1-Worked as a Trainee Engineer(Highway Departmentt) at Artefact Projects Limited, Nagpur (Head Office) in the time period of 6th May 2014 to 25th December 2014.
• At Artefact Projects Ltd. got the opportunity to work with my senior Mr. Arif Zafar (Highway Engineer) by assisting him to execute various RFI(Request for Inspection).
• Here I got the chance to work at Nagpur-Bhandara Highway Project (45 K.M. stretch) .
• Also got the opportunity to work with Road Safety Expert . Here I assisted him in installation of different road furniture and signs and to meet the requirement on the road project according to the consultancy agreement and contract agreement.
2-Worked as Site Engineer at Khadka Engineers and Builders Co. Pvt. Ltd. in the time period of February 15, 2015 to August 10 ,2017
• Here I got the opportunity to execute the work on installation of Base transceiver station .
• Worked on different short span road projects as well as building projects.
• Also worked for planning different earthquake relief projects after the April 2015 Earthquake by being a part of disaster response team.
Responsibilities included : –
To conduct and support drawings, rate analysis, cost estimate, supervises field construction work.
To manage labors, tools/equipments and materials in the project and mobilize other staff in works as well.
To prepare various site documents and submission for the evaluation.
To survey technical feasibility study for the tower location & LOS check for microwave link.
To monitor tower foundation construction and installation works & verify measurements of the works.
Quality monitoring of all the works involving in the sites.
To prepare bills and submit for the payment
Extracurricular Activities : 1.I was an active member of of the CESS(Civil Engineering Student Society.
2.I was nominated as the Vice Chairman of the FSU(Free Student Union).
3.I was an active volunteer for the consecutive two year (2010-11) at the Civil Engineering Exhibition held at Pulchowk Campus(Institute of Engineering ), Kathmandu, Nepal.
4.Represented my Campus(12th grade-Birat Science Campus) at the Inter College Cricket Competition and was able to grab the first position.
Hobbies : Playing cricket , reading historical and philosophical books , listening to music , travelling ,being a part of volunteering works ,gardening & cooking
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$25||Not available|