During my prior degree i have been teaching my fellow mates and juniors microbiology, biology, genetics, biotechnology, biochemistry and related subjects and they have always relied on me. I believe in making the concepts clear and focus more on understanding rather than cramming.
I am a microbiologist who has moved to Australia to pursue my further studies in public health. I have completed a research cum thesis degree in microbiology with biochemistry as the minor subject with 9.2 OCPA. Earlier i had completed my secondary education in medical stream with 91.2 %.
Energetic, hard-working, earnest, methodical, organized, honest, confident, self-motivated, skill in problem solving, conflict resolution and quick learner. Capable of working with equal pace and accuracy under mental stress and pressure.
Course Board /Uni. Year OCPA/%age
M.Sc. (Microbiology) hons. (Minor: Biochemistry) Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. 2018 9.22
B.Sc. (Microbiology) hons.
Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. 2016 9.06
10+2 I.S.C 2013 91.5 %
10th I.C.S.E. 2011 95.2%
ACADEMIC KNOWLEGDE/ EXPERIENCE
• Research cum Thesis Problem (allotted during post-graduation) – "
CHARACTERISATION OF RHIZOBACTERIA FOR GROWTH AND YIELD ENHANCEMENT OF KHARIF MUNG BEAN (Vigna radiata)".
• Have done one year certificate course in French.
• Was among the top merit holders in school during matriculation and the secondary education.
• Was among the top 20 students in the university to get Dr. G.S. Khush fellowship in the university during graduation programme (2nd and 3rd year) for performing exceptionally well in academics.
• First rank holder in the M.Sc. integrated programme.
• Great familiarity with the commonly used tools and apparatus in biochemical experimentations.
• Knowledge of HPLC, Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE and Spectroscopy.
• Experience of working with autoclave, BOD incubator, laminar airflow chamber, ultracentrifuge, micro-centrifuge, Nano-quant, PCR machine, and Gel-Doc system.
PUBLICATIONS & CONFERENCES
• A review article entitled-“Rhizoremediation – Plant Microbe interactions in the removal of pollutants” published in International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences.
• Another article submitted to Allelopathy Journal for publication.
• Presented a poster at Punjab Science Congress held at PAU, Ludhiana
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|