In order to achieve high grades, it is important to not only understand the key concepts, but to also get sufficient exam practice in the subject. Both of these go hand in hand and the more you practice applying the key concepts you have learnt, the more likely you are to get high grades. Thus my methodology will be focused on ensuring that students understand the key topics covered in their subject and then I will include informal testing for any topic covered. I can further provide guidance for assignments or past papers if needed. While this will be my methodology, I will of course modify it according to the preferences of the student. There is no one-size fits all policy.
I am a Masters of Commerce student at the University of Adelaide. I have received High Distinctions for subjects which include Economic Principles, Quantitative Methods and Principles of Finance. I have also received 90%-100% for every economics based assignment. I have further previously completed an undergraduate Economics and Finance Degree at the University of Melbourne.
1. Community and Partnerships team member for a new social Enterprise (Present)
2. Business Intern at Ebottli (Present)
3. Associate (Consulting Division) at Ernst and Young (November 2018-November 2019)
4. Team Leader at 180 Degrees Consulting (February 2018-July 2018)
5. Student Consultant at AKBC ( December 2017)
6. Student Consultant at Digital Affair ( March 2017- May 2017)
7. Research Intern at IPS, Sri Lanka (December 2015-February 2016)
business management lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about finance lessons?
Taking business strategy lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|