I approach my classes according to topics that often come up on tests and exams, for example family, hobbies, school etc. These subjects can be used in daily conversation, of course! Having no experience in learning Chinese is not a problem at all either. Homework and workload can be negotiated. Please find below some things of the things I’ll do in class, or possibly leave as homework:
- Depending on the student’s standard, short oral conversations to improve skills
- Writing topics (Example writings provided)
- Grammar Points to look out for
- Comprehension Skills
- Exam prep. (If needed for school)
Hi! My name is Winnie, and I am a student who is currently studying Chinese right now. I have experience in guiding younger students to learn Chinese, in particular students learning Chinese as a new language. Think Chinese is too hard? Think again! Being a student myself, I understand the hardships of learning a new language, and will strive to improve your Chinese skills two-fold (or maybe more)!
If there are multiple students in a class, rates can be negotiable up to a certain rate.
- Aided in work experience for Yr 3 non-background students
- Top scores in advanced Sunday school Chinese classes
- Honours in Chinese Second Language Units 1&2 (Prize)
mandarin lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - chinese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - chinese lessons?
Taking written comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$28||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||$125||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||$230||Not available||$200|