Lessons on all subjects provided in a public, but quiet community space, and can include:
- identifying homework tasks and assignment requirements;
- determining barriers to completing tasks,
- breaking tasks into achievable steps;
- creating a viable schedule for completing tasks before due date;
- explaining and teaching concepts needed for tasks;
- working through tasks together;
- reflection on learning and how to prep for next lesson.
Bachelor of Social Sciences (Human Services);
Cert 3 Learning Support;
3 years exp in Secondary School learning support team.
Professional learning in working memory and Cultures of Thinking;
Focus on whole of person well-being;
Experience adapting how content is presented for students' individual learning needs;
Scaffolding assignments so students can show what they know.
academic tutoring lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with school support lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about school coaching lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$50||Not available||Not available|