My students appreciate my ability to create strong foundations of topics with a greater emphasis on core details and tips and tricks. It is my profound ability to expose students to all possible question types in the final exams to upbuild them with the demands needed to be met. I give my students complimentary mock exams under timed conditions which I then mark at HSC marking level for them to grasp the requirements and provide exceptional feedback for improvement.
The lesson structure involves an opening 10-minute quiz that tests the student's knowledge from the previous week. The student mistakes or further help required here is a great focus on their weaknesses to provide more support. The remaining 105 minutes is a strong focus on core concepts and the fine details of the syllabus. This is coupled with vast exposure to different exam-style questions and all possible styles that may come into fusion in the exam. The last 5 minutes is for a Q & A, where the student can freely ask any questions which he could either ask within the lesson or any more questions he has.
This One-on-One teaching environment allows students to be 100% focus! I can cater the course to suit their ability and teach them with the pace of school or happily ahead of the school curriculum so they can use the school as revision. One-on-one tutoring allows a student to be free and feel less shy to ask questions. I will put all my focus on the student and it is my responsibility to make sure the student ready for their exams!
I am currently studying Bachelor of Vision Science and Masters of Optometry at UNSW which has a 99.50 Selection Rank. I completed my tertiary studies at Sydney Technical High School with the first-hand experience with the New Maths, English, Chemistry and Physics Syllabus as I am part of the only cohort to have sat the new syllabus to date and have been taught by selective high school teachers. I have been tutoring for the past 4 years with great flair and passionate approach to teaching.
I will provide free complimentary lessons before exams to solidify concepts if necessary and I will provide free exam lessons and mark them with extensive feedback on improvement!!
• Senior Prefect Sydney Technical High School
• Student Representative Council (SRC)
• Representing Australia as Global WLF Ambassador
• MYAN Executive Consultant
• Peer S.T.R.E.S.S. Vice-Head Representative
• Captain of First Grade and Knockouts Cricket
• Captaincy of 13A, 14A, 15A and 1st Grade Cricket
• Captain of U14/16/17 Weekend Club Cricket
• Peer Support Leader
• First Grade and Knockouts Soccer
• Kogarah Public School vice-captain 2013
• Superintendent of Year Committees 2019
• Executive Leader of Formal Committee
• Executive Leader of Yearbook Committee
• Executive Leader of Graduation Video Committee
• Executive Member of Jersey Committee
• Team co-captain at NSW Science and Engineering challenge- Regional Champion School
• NSW Battle of the Minds team ranking 3rd in NSW
• Premier’s Reading Challenge Silver, Gold, Platinum & Medallion
• Junior, Intermediate (2) and Senior Wykeham Awards
• 3rd in School Science Medallion (Year 10)
• High Distinction in ICAS Science Competition (Year 7)
• High Distinction in Australian Mathematics Competition (Year 9)
• Multiple Distinctions in ICAS Competitions
• Year 7 NAPLAN- Band 8 (2), Band 9 (2)
• Year 9 NAPLAN- Band 8 (2), Band 9 & Band 10
• Gifted and Talented Award (Year 6)
• NSW Number Crunchers (Year 6)
• Kogarah Public School Diamond Award (4)
• NSW Ministerial Award for Excellence in Community Language
• NSW Young Volunteer Recognition: for volunteering effort in the community
• UNSW Yunus WEP Program 2018; Public Health and Community Medicine
• 1st place, International Mothers Language Day; Senior Art Competition
• 1st Place; Poem Reciting Competition
• Finalist in Public Speaking Competition; Year 5,6,8 and 10
• Student Representative at NSW Federation of Community Language Schools 2018
• World Literacy Foundation (WLF) Global Ambassador
• Multicultural Youth Advocacy Network (MYAN) Youth Advocate
• Student Representative at NSW Federation of Community Language Function 2018
engineering lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with civil engineering lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about electrical engineering lessons?
Taking electronics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|