I am a very easygoing and patient person willing to teach anyone who is willing to learn. My lesson structure is simple, 1. review of the subject, 2. practice problems, 3. detailed review of most difficult themes in subject, 4. testing of subject to assure comprehension. The best advice I can give to any student: no question is a dumb question.
This is my first experience as a "tutor" but I have always been passionate about helping others in subjects which I believe to have mastered. I attend the 2nd best engineering school in the United States, making me pretty knowledgeable in mostly every area of Math, Physics, and Chemistry.
Purdue University: Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (3rd year)
- Member of SHPE (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers)
Soccer in the Barrio
-Actively lead an organization which provided tutoring services to elementary school students in the less developed communities of the El Paso region, as well as the teaching of the fundamentals of soccer.
IMSSA Manufacturing Services Inc
- Collaborated in the research and implementation of the Continuous Improvement Model into the process of powder and liquid coating of metal parts.
- Evaluated and documented day to day company "Key Performance Indicators" including Cost, Quality, Product Availability, and total Costumer Satisfaction.
- Optimized product quality inspection processes by shifting from a total product inspection to a randomized inspection protocol.
- Formulated an action log of designated tasks, with respective start and end dates, to optimize manufacturing and operational day to day processes.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$120||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$250|