-FOR STUDENT: BEFORE you meet up with me, please send me the material that you're learning within the week, AND the homework or questions you got for the subjects you need help with.
-FOR OTHERS: If you're a mature age student who is not currently enroll in school, you just wanna learn extra for different purpose, you can send me the materials that you wanna learn or you can tell me what categories of the subject(eg. Business English, Mandarin for tourists,Calculus, etc) you want to learn so I can find the appropriate materials for you before class.
I am an experienced private tutor since 2012, and I normally base my class in Dandenong, Blackburn, and CBD area in Melbourne.
I studied in Macau, Mainland China, different states in America, and currently in Australia. Therefore, I am fluent in multiple languages.
Tutor fee: AUD34/Hour
Travel fee: AUD7/Lesson
Pay before the beginning of every lesson.
If you buy a pack of hours(contact for discount package):
There will be either discount applied or free related material give out to students.
Position: Private Tutor
January 2013 – Current
• Responsible for general education assistance for primary to high school students.
• Specialties in Math and languages such as Cantonese, Mandarin, and English.
Company: Summit Christian Academy
August 2015 - June 2016
Position: Language Cadet
• Responsible for educating Junior and Senior High School students in different cultures and languages.
• Required scoring exams, teaching students to pronounce and write in Chinese, and doing activities with students.
Company: HIGHTTEA Development Company
January 2012 – March 2015
Position: Sales Representative and Administration Office Support
• Responsible for communicating with representatives from casinos and preparing documents.
• Required different languages and basic computer skills.
Company: Hope International (Macao) Volunteer Group
August 2009 - January 2015
Position: International volunteer leader
• Responsible for serving elders every week.
• Required to promote and let people to pay attention to animals and elders that are in need.
Achievements and Certificates:
• Professional certificate in management (Adelaide Hospitality & Tourism School)
• Second place in “writer of country” competition in China.
• Member of National Honor Society(NHS) in the United States.
She's patient, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Her life story always have such an impact on me and I really look up to her.
She is easy going and also make sure you learn something from her class under a relax atmosphere.
Overall, she's just 10000/10!
Phoebe has been a tutor for many years, she's professional yet her class is full of joy so I don't think any of you will get bored of her class!
calligraphy lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with chinese calligraphy lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about japanese calligraphy lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$41||$25|