Students send me their work to look over, which I do with a metaphorical fine tooth comb. I watch out for errors in grammar and spelling, as well as give suggestions on how to make the work flow better, before sending the work back to the student.
I am studying a double degree in International Relations and Arts and graduated high school last year with a 95.75 ATAR with merits in Research Project and English, as well as being the school's subject dux for Research Project, English, and Modern History. I run a successful online tutoring business for students in years 11 and 12 wanting to give their writing an edge.
- First Year International Relations and Arts
- 2 Merits in Research Project and English (2017)
- Run a tutoring business online, offering editing and drafting for students looking to improve their work
- Awarded the ADF Long Tan Award (2017)
- Awarded the Order of Australia Youth Citizenship Award (2017)
Katie has helped me throughout year 12, giving extremely helpful feedback on all sorts of drafts and always providing great advice
written expression - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$22||Not available|