My teaching methodology is to:
- address the needs of my students and see in which category they fall
- understand what is the goal/objective of my student for each need
- tailor make a course based on students objectives and available time
- set realistic expectations in terms of improvement based on time the student can dedicate to study and starting level of language knowledge
- discuss the course sections and modalities with the student and make changes if necessary
- prepare lessons and tests creating a program of studies.
If you have special needs or need a more laid back approach (or you may want to just chat to train your Italian) please contact me and we will find the perfect solution.
I am a Designer and Illustrator freelance. I have a Bachelor degree in Communication Sciences and High School Liceo diploma. I lived and worked in Italy 30 years then moved to Australia. I have a very rich and variegated vocabulary plus no accent and I love to talk/listen ;)
I would be a good fit if you already know the basics but need to:
- improve your Italian vocabulary
- improve your pronunciation
- improve your conversational skills to achieve professional proficiency
- practice your Italian both spoken and written
- improve your reading skill/comprehension of written Italian.
Please don't hesitate to ask for specific learning goals that you may have that are not listed here.
- High School Diploma of Liceo Scientifico
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Sciences
- Experience as Web & Graphic design teacher
- Native Italian with impeccable pronunciation and no accent
- Great vocabulary (also in professional fields such as science, arts, literature, history, IT and more)
italian lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - italian lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - italian lessons?
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|