I base my classes on learning first by listening and then playing. I believe the best way to learn music is to hear something you love, learn how to do it, and then figure out why it works so well! I also maintain steady reading and rudimental teaching in classes.
I am a drummer specialising in jazz music who has spent 3 years studying at the James Morisson academy of Music. I have a bachelor in music, but more importantly I have 10 years of playing experience, the most recent years including many gigs with international stars like James Morrison, and Libor Smoldas.
• I was involved in the Carey Baptist College ‘jazz program’, since 2011 playing in a number of different bands and doing performances in many different contexts, exposing me to a variety of situations.
• I won the $500 best musicianship award at the state schools jazz festival in 2014.
• I toured with Carey Baptist College to Generations in Jazz in 2016 and 2016, receiving 1st place in division 2 in 2016.
• I have been involved in teaching programs helping younger students to grow and benefit though my knowledge.
• I have been a finalist in the esteemed James Morrison Scholarship two years running in 2018 and 2019.
• I have toured around Australia with James Morrison himself, and have played gigs in every state in Australia.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||$150||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||$250||Not available||$300|