I believe each individual has their own learning style that is most suitable for him/her, so I will always get to know my students and communicate with them to find out the best teaching method for that person. In my private teaching experience, my students have made great progress after studying with me, and in my volunteer experience, I helped students with their studies and had a lot of fun with them, that's why they all cried when I left and I still received their calls after few years.
I have worked as a private teacher for several students for two years when I was in China, and I have done many volunteering jobs in teaching which enriched me with experience in not only teaching but how to make classes interesting and how to get along well with students. I am a Chinese (Mandarin) native speaker so I would love to share my language knowledge and skills with everyone who is interested!
Travel charge depends on distance;
$10 cancellation fee if no notification received one day before the class.
-Private English tutor:
• Taught 3 junior students (years 1-3) English, with responsibility for preparing teaching plans, tracking and monitoring students’ learning progress.
• Encouraged students through specially designed rewards and games to stimulate their enthusiasm and ease studying weariness, increased around 18 average grades.
• Teaching at a primary school.
• Received the award for being the best volunteer.
• Gained communication and interpersonal skills, for example, communicating with different generations, leading conversations based on different situations, using different verbal and body languages, being polite and respectful.
• Teaching Chinese, Math, Music and PE at a primary school in Henan, China
• Raised RMB 4058 from countrywide fundraisers to build a multimedia classroom for the school.
• Gained skills of speaking as a teacher and a leader, gained interpersonal skills of communicating and building relationships with students, learned how to deal with students' inattention and disinterest.
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - chinese lessons?
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$37||$31|
|5 hours||Not available||$55||$155|
|10 hours||Not available||$78||$310|