I adopt a targeted, tailored and constructive approach to my lessons. To ensure students get the most of the lesson, students can send me their questions or assignment beforehand. I prepare my lessons so that it is targeted to student's learning needs with the aim to enhance skills and knowledge in their subject area.
I am a current postgraduate university student at the University of Technology, Sydney. I have degrees in Business and Law. I have tutored tertiary students in core law subjects and currently notetaking for tertiary students with special needs in lectures and tutorial classes.
Rates for year 7 to 10 is $25/hr
- Master of Teaching (Secondary Education) - current
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Practice 2016
- Juris Doctor 2015
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Arts (International Studies) 2005
- Notetaker - University of Technology, Sydney - current
- Graduate Research Officer - University of Technology, Sydney - 2019
- Enrolment Officer - UTS Insearch - 2017
- Compliance Officer - ATO - 2008 - 2014
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|