My lessons are usually divided in three phases:
- Warming Up (body positioning)
- Technic Practice (Learning and improving guitar techniques on the metronome)
- Theory (Learning and understanding scales and chords shapes, songs structure and more).
Without forgetting to have fun together!
Multi-talented bilingual Music Professional, more than 17 years experience in performing/recording/writing/teaching music on Bass, Electic/Acoustic/Nylon Guitar, Ukulele, Drums and Backing Vocals.
Involved in more than 6 bands as songwriter, musician, composer and manager.
Enrolled at the Melbourne Polytechnic "Music Industry - Music Performance", experienced in many genres.
More than 7 years experience in teaching to all the ages.
My philosophy is to accomplish together your skills and music understanding improvements, while never forgetting the importance of having fun, while expressing your inner talents and feelings.
I offer a more flexible lesson timing (1h 30m) for a total amount of 50$ (just 10$ more than the hourly rate).
(In my Opinion, 1h30m lessons are way more productive than shorter lessons)
There is no cancellation fee in case you will give and advice of minimum 2 days.
In case of late cancellation the fee will be 10$.
The lesson will require to have your instrument and your notebook with you.
You can use one of my guitars (Acoustic Taylor, Custom Stratocaster) for an additional 5$/lesson.
- Wrote, arranged, recorded and produced 2 full length albums, 8 singles, broadly based around the rock, funk and reggae
- Writing and performing within the following genres in a professional context; on Electric and Acoustic Guitar, Electric
Bass, Ukulele, Vocals and Drums
- Jazz, Funk, Blues, Pop, Reggae, Ska, Rock-Steady, Metal, Rock, Fusion, Latin, Neapolitan, Italian, Flamenco and Modal
- Manager, Booking agent, Social Media Manager, and Band leader for 5 bands to date, based in both Australia and
- Co-composer and performer of 12 bands to dates, based in Australia and Italy
- Planned, Directed and Managed “Free Your Music 2012 – Battle of the Bands” music competition; Planned, Directed
and Managed weekly Jam Sessions and music masterclasses (Italy 2011-2013)
- Performed at the biggest venue of the Salerno and Napoli Provinces (Italy 2008-2016)
- Performed at the biggest Victorian Festival and venues with multiple bands (Australia 2016-present)
What about Stefano? He's the greatest musician ever, not only a master of Guitar but also Bass Guitar and Music Producer. He taught me a lot about music and how to develop a music group! Thanx a lot
guitar lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with acoustic guitar lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about electric guitar lessons?
Taking rock guitar lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|