My teaching methods are made accordingly to the students.
I am an English, Cinema and history student doing post-grade classes in Macquarie. I have worked as a substitute teacher for 5 years in my home country (Switzerland). I have a diploma in sociology and pedagogy, followed by a bachelor in Arts.
The rate can change according to the student needs and level. If I need to build a lesson it will be around 50, if it just class revision/ help for homework it will be 35.
Private tutoring and substitute school teacher| DGEO (Switzerland)| 2015 – 2018
- Ability to multitask
- Easy Learner
Teaching and tutoring
- Planned, prepared and delivered instructional activities that create an environment where children are actively engaged in the learning experience.
- Supervised and coordinated in class and outdoors activities.
- Maintained an accurate teaching record and monitored learning performance to provide feedback on progress.
- Prepared and evaluated students’ performance to monitor progress.
- Ensured that all students comprehended the curriculum, and supported students who required extra guidance, resulting in writing and reading comprehension.
- Provided tutoring support and designed individualized learning plans for students with learning difficulties.
- Assisted teachers during meeting with parents and the elaborations of study plans
- Advised and monitored children in the use of new learning materials and teaching equipment.
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|