My teaching method is focused on relevant skills that student require to perform in the real world. My aim is to let the students know how Industry works and what is expected from you as a electrical engineer and how to perform.
I am and qualified electrical engineer accredited by Engineers Australia and current working for "Hatz Australia" as a technical support engineer. I have completed my Master's from University of Technology, Sydney. I have been giving industry focused knowledge to freshers since last 6 months.
If distance is more that 10 km then travel charge will be advised. 10% cancellation charge applies
Electrical Engineering Professional with a focus on the client relationship, creative problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills to streamline manufacturing processes and its operations, improve business performance, promote sales, tests and repair of products, manage risks and provide value for money. A highly organised Engineer within Commercial, Industrial and Residential Sectors with broad firsthand experience and understanding of Designing, Fabrication, Technical Sales and Project Management. Experienced in delivering product design goals from start-up to close-out while ensuring in-depth project and product estimation in adherence to safety systems, codes, standards, procedures, and basis of design.
• SAP System
• Advanced AutoCad and Inventa
• MS Excel
• MS word
• MS Project
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER MARCH 2020 – PRESENT
HATZ AUSTRALIA PTY LTD.
• Preparing quotations for clients by phone, email and SAP.
• Monthly Engine Forecasting and Control of Engines on Consignment.
• Processing of Engine, Spare Parts and Generator Sales Order using SAP.
• Educate and Train Staff as required.
• Communicate and Liaise with Customers.
• Develop Schematic Drawings – AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
• Liaise with Workshop regarding Engine Specification changes.
• Provide Product Information and Brochures to new and existing customers.
• Technical Support and Problem Solving.
• Monitoring Engine Stock Level.
• Sales Negotiations.
• Ensure work is delivered to the agreed service level.
• Administer Orders with special instructions and documentation requirements.
• Communicate with all departments involved in completing quotations.
• Purchase or Co-ordinate with purchasing the entering of project-related Purchase Orders.
• Perform other related duties as requested by Senior Management.
• Involved in monthly Quality Assurance check.
Master of Engineering (Energy Planning and Policy) 2019
University of Technology Sydney Australia
• OPTIMIZATION OF PHOTOVOLTAIC, WIND AND DIESEL GENERATOR HYBRID POWER SYSTEM FOR REMOTE ISLAND IN AUSTRALIA; TECHNO-ECONOMIC ANALYSIS (MARIA ISLAND, TASMANIA) in UTS, Australia
mechanical engineering lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with electrical engineering lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about electrical lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$60||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||$250||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||$500||$500|