Simple real world examples to explain and simple exercises to put the theory to practice.
I am a Masters(Software) student at the University of Melbourne looking to convert my free time to some cash by some quality teaching. I like to keep things very simple and I am happy to try different ways to explain until you really grasp the essence of the concept.
100% Refund for cancellation.
50% Refund on the dissatisfaction of standards of teaching and a free lesson as an attempt to deliver your lesson in a better way.
● Pursuing Masters of Engineering (software) from July 24, 2017, in University of Melbourne.
● Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science Engineering), Amrita School of Engineering
● Worked in TCS for a year as Developer in the Financial domain from 12/10/2015 to 30/09/2016
● Worked as an intern in Acton cloud 27/01/2015 to 30/04/2015
● Worked as an intern in a research project with Edutech solutions during my 3rd year of Undergraduate
● Certification in C++ Development
● Certification in Android Development
● Certification as EC-Council CEH v8
● Overall band of 7.0 in IELTS
●Programming skills: Programming in C, C++, C#, Java, JSP, JS, HTML, Node JS, SQL and good at using tools
like Visual Studio, SqlDbx, GIT, Eclipse and Eclipse SDK for Android.
● Learning about Artificial Intelligence.
● Presentation on Electronic wastes in college.
● Presentation on Hype Cycle in a seminar at college.
● Presentation on quantum computing in AI as part of academic presentation in college.
C lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with HTML lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about programming languages lessons?
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|