For each lesson, I focus on one concept and succinctly exemplifying that concept in action. I like to keep it fun, effective and simple so that the student can incorporate it into their everyday usage!
I am studying to teach secondary school students, but love working with students of all ages:)
I am a twenty-three year old Melbourne girl who has a degree in International Studies from RMIT University, and has studied Political Science in California, USA.
I am currently undertaking a Master of Teaching at the University of the Sunshine Coast. I love languages, and English will be my first teaching area. Teaching and education are genuine passions of mine, and I am excited to pass on my passion for knowledge to future students!
Please provide at least 1 day of cancellation notice :)
- Accepted a scholarship to Geelong Grammar School (2011-2014)
- Graduated from RMIT University with a degree in International Studies (2017)
- Completed a six month internship with Minister for Energy and the Environment, the Hon. Joshua
- Completed a semester of Political Science at California Polytechnic University, US (2017)
- Worked for an international company in Canada (2018-2019)
- Completed a year of English classes at the University of the Sunshine Coast (2020)
- Commencing a Master of Teaching, Secondary, at the University of the Sunshine Coast (2021)
- Currently extending upon two years of French language knowledge
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with literature lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about writing lessons?
Taking year 12 exam preparation lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|