It is my personal belief that to fully understand things in mathematics and physics you have to start with a strong foundation to ensure that the concepts that build on this base are also rigid and strong (like a building).
Thus as a tutor it is my job to ensure that you as a student have everything you need to have a rock solid understanding!
- lessons covering both content and how to efficiently and effectively use the CAS (an invaluable skill in VCE mathematics).
- weekly course notes (covering the various topics of the subjects I tutor).
- comprehensive course notes.
- custom TI-nspire CAS functions and 24/7 CAS support.
- on-demand resources for a variety of concepts and subject areas.
- phone and email support (all week).
I would be happy to answer and questions you may have so please feel free to contact me.
I completed my VCE in 2020 with an ATAR of 97.65 having done:
• English Language (42)
• Specialist Mathematics (46)
• Mathematical Methods (45)
• Physics (42)
• Chemistry (41)
I have and continue to tutor high school and primary school students at the primary and secondary level (VCE subjects + year 7 to 10).
• Groups of 2 (in-person) - $35
• Groups of 3 (in-person) - $30
The subjects I offer tuition (or general assistance) for:
• VCE Physics 1/2
• VCE Physics 3/4
• VCE Mathematical Methods 1/2
• VCE Specialist Mathematics 1/2
• Year 7-10 Mathematics
• Primary school mathematics
Perfect! Tyson was very well prepared for my son’s lesson. He had very strong communication skills and was able to easily and efficiently explain the needed concepts. Thanks, we will use his services again.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about arithmetic lessons?
Taking logic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|