My teaching method is explaining the notion, then doing exercises, then correcting them and explain. I’m always patient and I want my student to feel confortable enough to be able to improve :)
I have a Masters Degree of French Literature from Sorbonne-University in Paris. I did two years of tutoring with Acadomia agency.
- 2017-2019 Master's Degree (with honours) in Arts, Literature and Languages, specialised in Literature from Sorbonne University, Paris, France
-2014-2017 Bachelor's Degree with mention in Arts, Literature and Languages, specialised in Literature, from Sorbonne University, Paris, France.
- 2014 French Baccalaureate (with honours) in Literature section (English major, Latin elective)
- 2019: Acadomia Private Tutoring, Inc. - Paris, France. Subject; French Literature and its Comprehension
- 2019: Tutor for middle-school students struggling in French - Institute Notre-Dame de Bourg-la-Reine, France.
- July 2019: Lecturer - University of Leeds, England: French Medieval Literature, session "Material Construction of the Holy and the Diabolic on Medieval Stage"
- October 2018: Co-teacher and Lecturer - University of Alicante, Spain: Subject "Punishment of the Damned in plays of the 15th century".
- July- August 2014-2018 : Sailing Instructor - Granville Nautical Centre, France.
Mathilde was very helpful, she was really kind and patient with me even though I'm a slow learner and my accent was kind of horrible. Now partly thanks to her I can finally have proper conversations with my french fellows!
Mathilde is a great teacher! She helped me out with my French and as well gave me a hand in literature when I was studying Don Quichotte!
academic tutoring lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|