My teaching method is understanding over memorization and it is heavily focused on problem solving. Thus, I aim to solidify your foundations in the subject and apply that knowledge in difficult scenarios as assessed by the schools. Anyone is capable.
I am a Biomedical Science student. I have been tutoring for nearly two years now. During this time I have run both private and group lessons. The students I have taught have ALL boosted their scores through hard/ smart work.
Primary School students and Secondary School students (Years 7 and 8) --> $20
Secondary School students (Years 9 - 10) --> $30
- Academic award in Year 7 for 95%+ in Science
- Excellence award in Year 8 for 95%+ in 5+ subjects
- Accepted into the Biretta Program (advanced class) in Year 9
- Accepted into Advanced Maths and Advanced English in Year 9
- Got selected for the Mary McKertich Public Speaking competition in Year 10
- High Academic Achievement award & top 10 in year level in Year 10
- DAV debater in Year 10
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Bosco awards for achievements in academic, sport and citizenship activities awarded in Year 11
- Got selected as a Peer Mentor in Uni for Chemistry upon achieving 90%+ overall in the subject
- Completed VCE in 2016 with the subjects: English, Mathematical Methods, Chemistry, Physics and Italian
- Studying Bachelor of Biomedical Science 2nd year (will complete in 2021)
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|