I have always believed in the saying "Example is the best teacher". That's why I make it a point to make any challenging problem simpler by using analogies and then using practical examples. I also make sure to expand on a person's intuitive side for the questions as that will help her or him to deal with problems that do not fall within the given set of questions.
I am an aspiring engineer with an ambition to pursue research in Structure and Propulsion in the Aerospace industry. With the goal of completing my Post-Doctorate and applying for Professorship, I have been aiding my peers and juniors to accept and enjoy learning as a passion since my early undergraduate days.
There is no travel fee if the student is within the St Lucia/Toowong area. Cancellation notice has to be provided one session prior to the last intended class.
• Master of Engineering (Mech.) student at the Uni of Queensland
• Did Bachelors in India in one of the best colleges in the country- BITS Pilani
• Was in the top 10% of my batch in undergrad and in the top 3 of my branch - Mechanical
• Teaching Assistant for Engineering Design under Prof. Varinder Singh (3rd year Sem - 2)
• Teaching Assistant for Fluid Mechanics under Prof. Shibu Clement (3rd year Sem - 1)
• Taught some peers and juniors C++ and some Math concepts in 2nd Year in private unofficial sessions
• Have also obtained a Merit-based scholarship almost every semester in Undergrad for my performance
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$15|