No one student is the same, nor should any one tutoring session be the same. I tailor my sessions based on what content the student is up to, how they are finding it, and ultimately consolidate what they've learned and prepare for what's next.
Elements of a session you'll be sure to see though are:
1. Recapping recent content, consolidating ideas, discussing what we found easy/hard
2. Working through any work we think we need practice on, or "just don't get"
3. Pushing ahead and presenting future content, getting us excited to see it in the classroom
4. And of course a bit of banter along the way
Hey there! Thanks for coming to check my profile - A bit about myself:
- I am a 3rd year Aerospace Engineering & Advanced Physics student at UNSW
- I achieved a 99.60 ATAR back in 2018
- I've been tutoring High School students for two years now, and absolutely love it :)
- I've also been tutoring University students for the past few months
- I've worked in childcare seasonally for 3 years
- I've got 4 years of volunteer experience for camps for disadvantaged children
- I've coached basketball for Yr 6 Girls all the way up to university students
Subjects I love tutoring are HSC Maths (incl. Ext 1/2), HSC Physics, HSC Chemistry, high school science and maths, and first year university Maths, Physics, and Engineering subjects.
Aside from this, I love playing guitar, drums, basketball, and netball, I love taking in the wild outdoors camping, and I dabble in a few robotics and programming projects here and there.
I offer in person tutoring to those who live close to me for $45/hr and online tutoring also for $45/hr. If you live a bit further away but still looking for in person, I'd love to still hear from you and we can see if it will work it out, just note I'll probably ask for a travel fee.
So if you are looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic, and empowering tutor, look no further.
I look forward to hearing from you and am super excited to help you succeed!
Perfect! Great tutor, very invested in the success of his student. Highly recommend.
Samuel is a great student who focuses intently during our sessions and is a pleasure to tutor.
Anthony was a really big help to understand concepts in ATAR Physics. He would explain concepts simply and problems I had with ease. Anthony is easy to get along with and would make an excellent teacher for anyone who needs help.
Anthony is an extremely knowledgeable and helpful tutor, he helped me with specialist maths, methods maths, chemistry and physics. Really valuable teaching methods and helped immensely during my yr12 exams. Highly recommend
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$45|