I want to teach any topic of a subject to a piratical example and application, so that it would be easy for understanding. In mathematics i also would not only use formulas to solve the problem but i would like to derive any formula, also show different ways to solve a problem and not restricting to what is been shown in text books.
I am a mechanical engineer working in manufacturing industry for more than 11 years, I mathematics and physics taught for students up to class 5th for more than 3 years. I used to take both home tuition and also in teach in class with strength of maximum 50 students.
I am a mechanical engineer with more than 11 years of experience in aerospace industry. Since i am a CAD designer i can create some entities in geometry and can show practically how they look like instead of imagining. I worked on manufacturing engineering for most prestigious projects like Boeing, Airbus, Rolls Royce, Lockheed martin etc. In my experience i have dealt with thousands of engineering drawings which makes me competent enough to teach geometry and coordinate geometry very easily. Also i worked on different mechanical systems of aircraft which makes me competent enough to teach tough topics in physics. I have received best employee award for different mechanical designs i have done in my experience. I scored 98/100 in my class tenth, 294/300 in class 12th.
My skills are
• Designing mechanical assemblies of trams based on the functionality and application.
• Performing CAE analysis on different types of mechanical assemblies of tram.
• Conducting trainings on CATIA V5 software.
• Sheet metal operations like bending, punching, shearing, routing, dimpling, flanging, hemming, creating joggles, blanking etc. also machining operations like milling, turning, grinding, reaming etc.
• Creating Manufacturing Drawings of Aerospace components.
• Designing structural components of the aircraft which includes machining, sheet metal components. Also designing interior components of aircraft made of plastic.
• Creating process sheets (Manufacturing sequences) for machining components and designing jigs and fixtures like Drill Jigs, Machining Fixtures, turning fixtures, milling fixtures for all machined components and precision machined components.
• Creating process sheets for sheet Metal components and designing tools like press tools, forming tools, drill templates, stretch forming, Chemical milling templates etc.
• Experience in creating process related technical documents like PFMEA and DFMEA.
• Designing injection molding tools for interior components of aircraft.
• Designing sub-assembly jigs for the structural assemblies of aircraft.
• Designing welding fixtures, inspection fixtures, different types of gauges for sheet metal, machined and tube components.
• Designing of Tube Bending Fixtures, composites, exposure to layup process.
• Expertise in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD & T)
• Expertise in CAD software CATIA V5, Solid works 2009, Inventor and AUTO CAD.
• Cost estimates of different types of tools for sheet metal, machining and precision machining and tube shop components.
• Performing force calculation for CAE analysis.
• Cabin parts of Sikorsky S-92
• Fuselage components of BOEING AH-64, 777, CH-47 and AH-6i
• RUAG Dornier 228
• Lockheed martin C130J
• Rolls Royce – Engine components
• UTAS – Interior component
• COBHAM POD`s – 808, 908
My CAD Skills
CATIA(Advanced), Solid works (Advanced)
Inventor (Moderate), AutoCAD (Moderate)
• Lead of Total operational performance(TOP) wave for tooling effectiveness to improve quality and lead time of tool design, tool fabrication and tool prove out. Target was to achieve from 64% First time correct to 84% First time correct tooling produced and to reduce the lead time of tool design, tool fabrication and tool prove out from 65 days to 45 days.
• Lead of Total operational performance(TOP) wave for improving OEE of machines in machine shop to around 50% which was 10%
• Generating and implementing KAIZENS to improve production rates from 1 ship set to 3 shipsets per month.
• Designed a quick-change mechanism for different machines which reduced the set-up time of tooling from 3hrs to 1hr.
• Contributed towards tool design and fabrication execution of Sikorsky S-92 program,
• Received best employee Award for completion of tool designs and supported tool manufacturing
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|