For Primary school students, the child would be first assessed for his level in the subject. Based on that, his tuition would start.
I will be teaching the kids in an easy and fun manner. Learning will be enjoyment for the kids.
I will give them theme based interesting activity sheets which kids would enjoy doing.
Every child will get personal attention. Maximum 3 students are taken in a group.
Concepts will be taught in the form of activities.
After every concept, there will be an assessment which will be shared by the parents. A detailed learning record will be maintained for each student. At term-end, a report will be shared with the parents.
For High school students, I go by the students schools curriculum (Victorian or Australian) or as per the upcoming assessments in the school or as per the students weak areas. Approach is very friendly. I provide my own worksheets to the students or if the students want to do a particular book, I go with that.
For the gifted students, I provide challenging activities. I also tutor for competitions like ICAS, NAPLAN, AMC, or Maths Olympiad as well as selective school competitions.
I am an Computers Professional who has worked in ICT industry for around 15 years. I moved into tutoring 5 years back as I love to interact with kids. I have taken remedial classes for students on a regular basis in my kid's schools - primary as well as secondary.
I have tutored 100s of students as of date. My students love to attend my classes.
Advance payment for 4-6 classes;
$30 till grade 4
$40 - grade 5 and grade 6
$55 - grade 7 till grade 10
$65 - VCE
Committed to promoting a positive and dynamic learning environment.
“I am absolutely thrilled with Vineeta and so is my 10 yo son. I never thought I would see him look forward to his lessons so much. Vineeta makes learning maths fun and knows exactly how to tailor the lessons to appeal to my son's interests.”
Lisa Rome, Melbourne
“Vineeta is an excellent teacher and my son is very happy with her way of teaching. She is sincere and reliable person.”
Manju Abraham, Melbourne
MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION | JUN 1999 | UNIVERSITY OF PUNE, INDIA
· Major: Computer Science
B SC MATHEMATICS (HONS) | MAR 1996 | HANSRAJ COLLEGE, DELHI
· Major: Mathematics
· All-India topper of MCA entrance exam conducted for University of Pune
· Delhi University Topper, Gold Medalist in B Sc Math (Hons)
· 91% in Year 12
TUTOR | SELF-EMPLOYED | MAR 2014 – TILL DATE (INDIA, MELBOURNE)
· Teaching Mathematics, English and Computer Science for Primary as well as High School
· Teaching Approach:
Love working with Children.
Assess the student’s academic needs.
Prepare Individualized study plans.
Ensure that the students understand the concepts in tuition classes with Experiential learning approach.
Provide interesting tailored activity sheets to each student.
Provide Homework to every student.
Maintain every student’s detailed learning record.
Prepare end of term Student progress report.
Conduct Parent student consultation sessions.
Mentoring the parents to motivate the students.
· Take Private tuitions as well as Group Tuitions.
IT SENIOR MANAGER | WIPRO LTD., OCT 2007 – MAR 2014 | MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD., JUN 1999 – OCT 2007
· PMP (PMI) and ITIL certified IT Project Manager with experience from development to leading, managing & delivering Software Solutions in the Automotive & IT services industry.
· Managing multiple IT projects.
· Providing training on Project management to the Program managers, Project managers and Team Leaders.
CLASSROOM HELPER | BALWYN PRIMARY SCHOOL, MELBOURNE, FEB 2016 – PRESENT
· Helping class teacher in day-to-day activities
TEACHER | MAR 2014 – DEC 2015
· Took Remedial (English and Math) classes for Year 3 students in The Heritage School, Gurgaon, India.
· Taught under-privileged students of our society at my home.
· Conducted Yoga and Meditation Sessions in the Society.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||$30|