My lessons are aimed at all students whether you're in school or university.
My aim is to make my students enjoy and love Maths like I did because when you do the subject becomes easy.
Everyone could be good at Maths long as you understand the fundamentals and this will be down to your style and which teaching style you will find ideal, everyone is different.
I'm a fresh graduate, I understand how students think and what type of work they need to put in to succeed.
I used to be a teachers assistant for whole classes and was even a basketball assistant coach at some point so I can interact and teach.
I like to give confidence to the students because with confidence everything will be easy.
Email: (concealed information)
I’m seeking an opportunity to give back and teach Maths, the subject I love to students who struggle.
BEng Honours Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Newcastle University
September 2014- July 2017 • Achieved an Upper Second Class with Honours (2:1) UK grading system.
Park House English School Qatar September 2007- June 2014 • 4 A Levels A-C and 10 IGCSES A*-B.
Engineering Work Experience
PM Group, Birmingham, England July-August 2016
• Worked with PM Group on a 7 weeks internship as a Process Engineer.
• Worked on two simultaneous projects with two different teams and clients.
• Was delegated responsibility and learned from it, had to plan the factory for one project and work on a utility requirement list for the other. Increasing my ability to multitask.
Chiyoda Almana Engineering LLC, Qatar July-August 2015 • Had one-month training learning the jobs of a Mechanical Engineer with a team of varying ages.
• Introduced and explored the different types of Mechanical Engineering disciplines (Static, Packaging Rotating, Combustion, Material Handling and HVAC equipment) and workflow.
• Debating team at university and school.
• Model United Nations (MUN) conference and ran the school club.
• Basketball team and assistant coach
. • Deputy Head Boy in Sixth Form.
• Qatar Leadership conference.
• Ajiyal Youth Film Festival.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Strong ICT skills including Microsoft Office, MATLAB, AutoCAD, Ansys15, CES Edu Pack, and LabVIEW.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$23||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||$105||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$180|