I train from basics providing good basic knowledge so that the student can use their skills with better understanding of concepts. i share my experience with student and my sessions are creative. We give case studies and validates the results which helps the students to rectify their errors. Our teaching method is online using teamviewer/skype/hangout/zoom etc.
CFD/CAE Engineer with more than 8 years of experience.
Has handled more than 80 industrial projects. Has good knowledge in concept design.
Has worked in software like ANSYS , FLUENT , CFX , ICEM CFD , CATIA , SOLIDWORKS , OpenFoam , CREO etc.
Midhun Mohan V
A hardworking result driven professional with good knowledge and experience in CAD/CAE/CFD domain. A tactical thinker with exceptional communication, time management, organization and prioritizing skills. A good team player able to adapt easy to a fast-paced environment. Proficient in handling CFD/CAE projects
HIGHLIGHTS AND SKILLS
• Computational Fluid Dynamics
• ANSYS Modeling and Meshing
• ICEM CFD
• 3D modeling using CATIA V5R20
1) Solutions , Calicut July 2011 – January 2012
Profile : Lecturer
2) Airframe Aerodesigns Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, India September 2012 – September 2014
Profile : Engineer (CAD/CAE/CFD)
• Execution of CFD projects.
• Modelling and Meshing for CAE/CFD.
• 3D modeling using CATIA V5R20 .
• CHT analysis of cooling system of vacuum chamber for redesign of baffles.
• CFD simulation of air conditioning duct to validate design, provide key solutions to balance mass flow rate at various outlets, optimization for minimum pressure loss, and reduction of vortex using vanes.
• Flow simulation of Data Center.
• Shape optimization study for VIVACE converter.
• Performance analysis of Heron UAV wing.
• Numerical simulation to understand the plugging behavior of hydrate particles in pipelines.
3) Engscien Technologies , Calicut October 2016- present
• Senior Engineer CAD/CAE/CFD
• Heat sink performance analysis and design optimization using CFD.
• CFD analysis of HAWT.
• CFD study concerning the influence of underbody rear diffuser on aerodynamic drag of a sedan.
• Performance analysis of Microchannel Heatsink.
• CFD simulation of ventilation system in malls.
• Fire simulations using CFD in malls.
• BIW design.
• CAD 2D to 3D migration.
• Data center CFD simulation.
• Thermal energy storage simulation.
• Cooling tower aerodynamic modelling.
• VAWT blade optimization using CFD.
• Mater of Technology in Energy Systems Analysis and Design- 2016
Government Engineering College, Kozhikode, Calicut University CGPA: 7.35
• Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering - 2011
MES College of engineering, Kuttippuram, Calicut University
Percentage of marks: 61.98
• XII -- Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Calicut - 2007
Percentage of marks: 74.5
• X – Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Calicut - 2005
Percentage of marks: 78
mechanical engineering lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with engineering lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about civil engineering lessons?
Taking automation lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|