I believe that a teacher should cater their teaching methods to the specific characteristics and needs of the student. I also believe that teaching should involve constantly engaging the interests of the student/s, rather than overloading them with unnecessary information.
Did really well in VCE and I really appreciated every bit of help that I could get. I have many tutors over my schooling period and I feel it is necessary for a student to do extra work with an external teacher if they want to succeed at a high level
• ATAR: 95.40
• The University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Arts
• St Bernard’s College Year 12
• Legal Studies (accelerated)
• Further Mathematics
• Global Politics
• Business Management
• Punctual and reliable
• Basketball - Gym - Boxing -Taekwondo
• Scored top 2% of Victoria in Legal Studies (45 study score) and top 9% in English and Business Management (42 and 40 study score)
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with business management lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about management lessons?
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|