I am interested in how the student works. Every student has a different method that works for think, for myself personally that is a visual learner with lots of examples. I also believe in structured sessions that allow collaboration and individual tasks.
I studied high level subjects in High School with a interests in Maths, Science and the Creatives. I very well rounded and think its important to have many different interests and points of difference. I have also undertaken internships in accounting and have had multiple other casual/part time positions whilst I work.
S A B I N A N E W T O N
Internship (Vacationer) KPMG, Hobart (13.01.2020 – 21.02.2020)
AUDIT AND ASSURANCE:
- Internal Audit fort Government sector
- Data and Model formatting
- External Audit for a large private enterprise
- Pulling and Entering Samples
- Reconciling Invoices
- Data entry
- eAudit Exposure
- General Excel Skills
TAX COMPLIANCE AND ADVISORY
- Tax return lodgement
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) lodgement
- Work journal entries on MYOB
- Bank Reconciliations
- Complex tax client exposure
- Div7a Loans and UPE Tax accounting
- General Excel skills
- Power BI Training and development
- Corporate Finance Modelling
- Submitting engagement letters to clients
- Working on client deliverables (Graphs and other things)
Brand Ambassador St Hilda’s College and The 40 Hour Famine (01. 2017 – 2018)
- Assisted marketing endeavors, acting on behalf of organizations by promoting them
- Public speaking to large groups of individuals and actively networking with students, teachers, parents and prospective students
- Leadership in teams, trying to guide students into fundraising
Member of The Finance Committee The University of Melbourne (06.2018 – Current)
- Organisation of events
- Communication and presentation skills
- Team oriented Tasks
- Pitching to Potential Sponsors
Sales Assistant and Stock Management Assistant Zambrero, Coles Group and Freycinet Marine Farm (06.2015 –01.2019)A
- Point of sales experience in fast paced environments, developing customer relations and marketing strategies
- Ethical corporate programs
- Tracking and controlling current stock in a timely manner
- Developing more efficient strategies for stock production and packaging
Work Experience Tassal Group and Juicy Isle Tasmania (06.2016 – 07.2016)
- Work experience with a distribution company, learning the distributive and logistic process of product dissemination (Juicy Isle Tasmania)
- Risk Assessment experience in regards to a large Australian company (Tassal).
- Exposure and experience in a large corporation, in particular, the operations sector.
University of Melbourne. (01.2018 – Present)
Currently a second-year student in a Bachelor of Commerce at Melbourne University. Breadth
units in creative arts, law and marketing.
The Friends’ School, Hobart. (01.2011 – 12.2018).
Received an education under the Quaker religion, the only Quaker school in the southern hemisphere. Gained colours for tennis, soccer and rowing and participated in numerous service activities.
- Google Analytics Academy
- Working with Children (WWC) Victoria and Tasmania
- Breaking Down Barriers Program EY
- Mentoring Program EY
cooking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with easy cooking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about baking lessons?
Taking traditional cooking lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||$125|