I work with Flipped Classroom (Inverted Classroom) One of the most popular modern methodologies in recent years is the Flipped Classroom. It is a pedagogical model in which the traditional elements of the lesson taught by the teacher are reversed: primary educational materials are studied by the students at home and then worked on in the classroom. The main objective of this methodology is to optimize the time in class, for example, to attend to the special needs of each student, develop cooperative projects or work by projects.
● Knowledge in inventory management and collection systems, recipe costing, control logbooks, event planning and basic accounting.
● Cafeteria and kitchen management, cost counselling on menu development. Extensive hot and cold stations and expediter experience.
● Creation of menus according to a target market, precise costing of recipes, inventory control and creation of product protocols.
● Standardisation of recipes and service times, improvement in front of house service protocols. Efficient a la carte service for up to 350 guests.
● Proactive, dynamic, organized and friendly.
● Preparation for implementation of Distinctive “H” and ISO 9000-1 Food and beverages
● Multilingual; native Spanish, advanced English and beginner French.
● Barman, Barista and front of office experience
baking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with healthy cooking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about food technology lessons?
Taking mexican cooking lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$350|