Below are the topics I will cover in details that will make you a competent user in Excel:-
Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
Create cells and ranges
Apply formulas and functions
Create charts and objects
I am a Finance Analyst professional with more than 6 years of working experience performing data analysis and financial modelling using Advanced Excel. I have done my bachelors and masters in Accounting & Finance, also hold Microsoft Office Certified in Excel 2013.
• Result-oriented professional offering over 5 years of ERP experience with proven business acumen in managing finance operations and contributing higher rate of organic growth.
• Leveraging skills in the preparation of monthly accounting reports and effectively managing documents for streamlining systems to facilitate achievement of organizational objectives and ensure profitability of operations
• Provided robust modeling and reporting skills to facilitate executive-level decision making; leveraged strong analytical skills and supported operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends
• Rich expertise in Data Analysis, Manipulation, Sorting and Modelling; proficiency in analyzing financial activities using Excel modeling (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Formulas) including the monthly close process, balance sheet account valuations and reconciliations and expense budgeting and forecasting
• M.Com. (Applied Finance) from Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane in 2009
• B.Com. (Accounting) from Griffith University, Brisbane in 2007
• Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2013, Nov 2017
• Carlton & United Breweries
• Telstra Corporation Ltd
• Optus Pty
• Bilfinger Water Technology
• Royal Dutch Shell
• Komatsu Australia Pty
• Clough Projects Ltd
• Dept of Education and Training
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microsoft excel lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microsoft word lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|