My teaching approach is very flexible and varies according to the student's need. Generally, I try to assess the student's current state of understanding and then tend to focus my lessons in weak areas. My lessons are structured in such a way so that the fundamentals are covered first, before approaching the more advanced topics.
I am an Electrical engineer. I have experience teaching computing in school. The topics covered during my bachelor's degree made me particularly strong in Mathmathematics, Science, and Computing related subjects. I have a good collection of resources from the fields mentioned which aids me to deliver education very effectively.
- Experienced ICT teacher for high school.
- Experienced in provide private lessons for students.
- Extremely proficient in programming.
- Ability to go beyond the syllabus to further enhance student's understanding of topics.
- Bachelor of Engineering in the field of Electrical and Computer System
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|