My teaching method is to get to know the individual student and analyse their strengths and weaknesses, for which it would allow me to tailor my classes to be more suited to their learning style. I would also base each class on a step up from the last and to compare it with their last assessment to ensure there is a continued improvement. I would also continue evaluating my teaching style and technique per student to ensure that they are getting the best experience and enjoying learning at the same time.
I am a 5th Year Medical student at Monash. I have been giving tutoring services since I was in Year 1 in Medical school to fellow Medical school students. I have also had experience to teach high school students when I was in Year 12 in Human Biology and History, and also have provided tutoring services for other high school students who were preparing for Medical school entrance interviews.
I am very passionate on helping others get further in their studies and excel to be better all rounders.
Cancellation fee (if cancel class less then 24h in advance): $15
- High school tutor for Human Biology, History.
- Tutoring for high school students who require guidance on medical school entrance interviews
- Tutoring for year 1-3 medical school students
- Intern for Multinational Corporation, Bunge Agribusiness (Foreign Exchange sector, Accounting Sector)
- Intern for Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore (Gastroenterology Unit)
- Intern for Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore (Urology, Orthopaedic Unit)
- Teaching Facilitator for concept and consolidation classes for medical school in Monash University
- Intern for Leuven Hospital, Belgium (Gastro-oncology Unit)
- Facilitator in MedStart Programme, Monash University
- Participant in Practical Obstetric Multi-Professional Training (PROMPT) course
- Author of Research paper (WHO approved): Early Onset Type 2 Diabetes (
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about anatomy lessons?
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$65||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$300||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$500||$400|