CHEMISTRY | raw 43
As a pharmacy student, I will be studying chemistry-heavy units in the next few years, enabling me to continue polishing my chemistry knowledge throughout my journey in university. Since I will be conducting a fair amount of lab work in the near future, I will gain more experience and knowledge in this aspect of chemistry.
For Chemistry, my tutoring will consist of detailed notes accompanied with possible exam questions (theory and calculation-based) in preparation for the Year 12 VCE exam.
My tutoring includes:
- Quality notes (with detailed explanations, examples and key formulas)
- Routine textbook/ checkpoints questions (to form a solid foundation in chemistry)
- Challenging theory and calculation-based questions
- Application questions
- Practice SACs (with detailed solutions and model answers)
- Trial exams (with detailed solutions and model answers)
** ALSO TUTORING FOR MATHEMATICAL METHODS AND PHYSICS
I completed VCE in 2019 and graduated from Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School (PEGS) with an ATAR of 99.15. I achieved raw study scores of 48 in Mathematical Methods, 45 in Physics and 43 in Chemistry. In 2020, I will be studying Pharmacy (scholar’s program) at Monash University.
chemistry lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with organic chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about food chemistry lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$40||Not available|